We've moved! Join me!

Hello Everyone!

I know I've been rather silent but that's because I have been working on a website to better showcase the content I have gathered over the years. I have divided it into six sections (see below) designed to aggregate the stories into similar categories.

There is also a section dedicated to events happening within our communities, a campaigns section that looks at causes that need awareness in our communities and a section on culture that features sub topics including fashion, arts, music, film, history and theatre.

I want to thank you all for supporting and reading this content on Blogger. I hope you will join me at msbwrites.co.uk


All comments are welcome on this page. If you are having trouble posting on the Google+ page, please share your views via Facebook here or tweet @MisBeee

Please be aware that you may not reproduce, republish, modify or commercially exploit this content without our prior written consent. 

Comments

  1. Wow, I loved reading your blog post about how to submit stories from the community. I'm really impressed and would love to see what else you have to share on your blog. I'm also really excited about you moving!
    Can I afford a senior living community

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's your favourite Adinkra symbol?

Ghanaian sitcom star leaves lasting legacy in Kwahu

Vlog: British-Nigerian author's books set for February 2018 revamp

Insane in the membrane: Sticking two fingers up to the virginity test

Testing boundaries: an interview with Gold Coast film co-producer Kwame Boadi