Vote for me!!!!.... because blogging is finger-clicking good

MisBeee Writes readers, you've done it again!!!

I am through to the shortlist for The Ghana Blogging and Social Media Awards.

The event is on 14 May and I've been nominated in the following five categories:
Best blog, Best blogger, Best blog post, Best YouTube channel and Best new blog for www.misbeee.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for all your support so far.... but I need your help some more though to get through the last hurdle.

There is an online public vote that constitutes 30-40% of the final review, and the remaining 60-70% is determined by Blogging Ghana's expert judges.
Voting ends on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at midnight GMT.

https://www.addpoll.com/…/ghana-blogging-and-social-media-a…
Thanks and keep on clicking!!!
..................................................................................................................................................................
MisBeee Writes Readers - thank you so much!!!!!! (15 February 2016).

I've been nominated in the Ghana Blogging and Social Media Awards 2016.
I am through to the next round.
See here for the nominee list. And thanks for keeping on reading!!
....................................................................

Dear MisBeee Writes Readers, I am taking the plunge and putting myself and my trusty blog forward for this year's Ghana Blogging and Social Media Awards.

...But I need your help...

If you've enjoyed what I've been posting over the last 29 months, felt you've learnt something new or if any of the posts have made you look at life a bit differently and you want to celebrate that - please vote for me!

The deadline is this Friday 29 January!

You can cast your votes here: ...
http://www.bloggingghana.org/ghana-blogging-and-social-media-awards-2016/


My blog page name is MisBeee Writes

My blog url is:
http://www.misbeee.blogspot.co.uk/

My YouTube channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnP_MG5WbUQ&list=PLUDwM6GHeWZMnlVpWg-OcxDBcrmP4xtGr

And you can vote for more than one, depending on which you think are most relevant!

Thanks so much!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's your favourite Adinkra symbol?

Ghanaian sitcom star leaves lasting legacy in Kwahu

Vlog: British-Nigerian author's books set for February 2018 revamp

Insane in the membrane: Sticking two fingers up to the virginity test

Testing boundaries: an interview with Gold Coast film co-producer Kwame Boadi